'Duchess of Sofa-Savers' Cat Scratching Post & Couch-Corner / Furniture Protector by CatTrees
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
The Sofa-Scratcher** is a contoured, sisal-covered scratch-panel designed to safeguard your furniture against even the most aggressive cat. Simply attach the low-profile base, slide it under the leg of a sofa to anchor it in place, and you've got instant scratch protection...and one scratch-happy cat!
Scratching is a natural and healthy activity for cats. Don't discourage it, redirect it! And no matter what, don't ever, ever, declaw! Scratching is great for exercise and stretching, for relieving stress or boredom, and for marking territory. It can be extremely pleasure-inducing and it's also the natural way to condition and promote healthy nails. A good scratcher is tall enough for a cat to get a full stretch and flex, which is why furniture is often the object of desire. The Sofa-Scratcher provides an enticing alternative in an already scratch-friendly location, while at the same time offering needed protection for valuable possessions...and it looks good too! This scratcher isn't an eyesore like so many other options out there. With nine different neutral colors available, matching or accenting the décor of any room is never a problem.
• 24" x 10" sisal-covered panel
• 8" x 10" transparent polycarbonate base
• Carpeted backing to protect furniture (carpet color may differ from image shown)
• Weight: 7 Lbs.
• Dimensions (assembled): 24" H x 10" W x 10" D
• Light assembly (3 screws) with a Phillips Head Screwdriver required
• Exterior: Pure, unoiled/untreated, odor-free/toxin-free woven sisal fabric
• Backing: Residential quality cut-pile carpeting
• Interior: Heavy-duty 1/2" thick fiber core
• Assembled using well-hidden hardware (never glue/adhesives)
**formerly 'The Duchess of Sofa-Savers'